Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sad the Summer is Over

Hope y'all had a happy Labor Day Weekend! I sure did! I headed back to beautiful, relaxing Sag Harbor thanks to my pal Gail (holla!) It was a wonderful way to wind up Summer '08. My sister was able to ditch the city as well and come out East for some poolside time, so that was fun!

Things I learned:
  • I don't make enough money to even look at houses in the Hamptons.
  • I want these Coach sunglasses (in burgandy)! But I didn't buy them, because I have to pay rent.
  • Along those lines, being responsible is overrated.
  • There are a lot of good places to sit and watch college football in East Hampton on a Saturday.
  • There is no limit to how many fried shrimp I will eat.
  • If given the opportunity, I can spend 3 days straight in my swimsuit cover-up.
  • Fancy drinks taste fancier the farther east you travel! In Montauk, they even put cucumbers in the water. Amazing!

In other news. our Rock of Ages Meet and Greet is tomorrow morning! I love meet and greets! It's so fun to look around the room and see so many different types of people all working to get the show up. Cool. Last week, I walked through Stage 1 at New World with Jason, our SM, our Asst PM, and two of the NWS ops people for my first sightline conversation. It never ceases to amaze me how many things need to be thought about before opening! Of course we have to cut those three seats in the balcony, otherwise, someone will be sharing their lap with our spot op.

Ok, I'm off to bed now I think. Big day tomorrow, as our Rader Family Fantasy Football draft is in the morning. I love football season!

No comments: