Monday, September 29, 2008

Live Action Blogging

What's up world? I'm coming at you live from the back row of New World Stages, Theatre #1, aka my home from the past week. We're an hour and 15 min short of wrapping day #4 of tech. We added wardrobe and wigs today, and I must say, the show looks fantastic! Don't you want to come on down to NWS and rock out this week?!

Em and I went on a cleaning whirl this weekend. In under 3 hours, we had our living room, kitchen, bathroom, and my bedroom closet sparkling clean! Who knew. My room has been rocking the "I've been on tour" motif for about 6 months too long. Slowly but surely it's starting to take some sort of shape. It's about time, right?
Not much else going on outside of that. It's been sleep, eat, breathe theatre, and naturally, I love all of that. We're currently teching "I Hate Myself for Loving You." It's amazing, sans doute.

PS Bernadette Peters signed the petition to get [title of show] on ELLEN.
Have you?!

No comments: