Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Look! I'm a Handyman! Wait, no I'm not!

What is it about being in a Home Depot that makes me think I could completely redesign my entire (rented) apartment? Seriously, I was in there today and thought, "You know. I could put a dimmer on my light switch." What?! No I can't! We have to bring Nick in to hang things in here, and I turn into a hateful person when putting Ikea furniture together. The last thing I need is to add electricity to the mix. SO I bought my "rope that could be used as horse reins or a lasso" that I needed for the video shoot today and got the heck out of there before I did something extreme like buy a new faucet for my kitchen sink just because it was pretty (this thought crossed my mind more times than I'd like to admit).

Random video shoot shopping aside, all's well on the ROA front. We head into tech on Thursday, so that is going to be too much work to finish in 5 days fun. This weekend I covered STOMP and finally had the mani/pedi that's been on my to-do list since June. My feet are happy.

Did you see the premiere of How I Met Your Mother? You need to watch this show. It's hilarious. Neil Patrick Harris alone is a reason to jump on board this train. And what else are you watching Monday night? Heroes? Please. So get to catching up on that.

1 comment:

Kendra Swee said...

very pretty faucet... I LIKE!