Saturday, September 6, 2008

I've got a headache T-H-I-S big...

I know there are people out there that don't suffer from headaches, and for those of you, just know that I hate you all a little bit.

I got knocked OUT today by the worst headache I've had in quite sometime. Like, can't sit up, turn on lights, listen to any sound headache. Completely incapacitating. Thankfully, we also had torrential downpour here in NYC (thanks Hurricane Hanna), so at least I had a peaceful background to my misery.

Thankfully, it finally seems to be subsiding, and has allowed me to turn on the tv at least. I'm currently watching a show on The Food Network about kitchen gadgets of the future. It's like my tv knew I was feeling awful and put my favorite kind of tv show on just for me. Lord knows I don't cook, but I'm sure those that know me well know that if it's gadget-y, I want it. Right now, they're showing me an oven that you just push a button, put your meat/fish/pizza in, and hit go. It autmatically adjusts temperature and time for you. I love it.

Work is going really well. The show went into rehearsals on Tuesday and is actually pretty funny. Sitting in on production meetings and read-throughs are still pretty new to me, so I'm really enjoying watching just how much freakin' work it is to put a show up. We even have a team just for internet marketing (I don't think they ever sleep!). All in all, I'm very happy to be back in production mode. We start moving the set into the theatre on Tuesday. Whoooo!

Ok, I feel like I'm pressing my luck on the headache front, so I'm going to end it here. Good night from rainy, headachy Astoria.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Migraines = worst. I get them chronically. Sorry Lady.