Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sing, Sing a Song

Tonight found me up on the UWS singing my little heart out to the score of Carmina Burana. It was a lot of fun, even though I went in knowing only this part:



But really, for me, the fun is seeing how that many voices can blend together to create such an amazing sound. I know I'm late on jumping on the choral bandwagon, but seriously, there isn't much more that makes me happier.

Added bonus of hanging out with a good friend. Thanks for helping me scalp tickets outside Symphony Space this morning and for "Secreting" good ideas! It was such a good time! If only we didn't have to wait until next summer for more singing!

Life back at the office is a lot of fun. It's great being part of a team. Much more laughing and a lot less stressful nights make for a fun place to be. I know as we get closer to opening, it will be more stressful, of course, but I'm glad these past few days have helped build a great working relationship to get through that part.

I probably have more to say, but my browser is doing a weird lag thing and it's driving me crazy, so I'll close with an aside to my friend on the Pajama Game tour: Seriously, you've been gone since Sunday and there's been no blogging from you. I'm calling you out. Time to get writing, or my blog will totally win hands down in our cage match of blogs.

No comments: