Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm told that on my sunniest of days, I'm not that fun to be around.

Y'all. I'm only going to say this once, but there was television royalty in my theatre tonight. Anyone keeping tabs on that, already knows that we've been visited by:


Ashley Olsen


Joan Allen


Julianna Margulies (bonus shot here, as she's standing with our director Terry Kinney!)


Kieran Culkin


Okay, so of this entire picture, only Timothy Busfield has visited (so far) but I think we all know how much I LOVED this show!

But tonight, tonight, Mikey (my wonderful box office treasurer) and I looked up through our tiny box office windows at the Lortel and saw THIS MAN standing in line!!!



TOBY ZIEGLER!!

Oh my goodness! I thought we might both pass out! As two of the dorkiest West Wing fans alive, we franctically tried to push our waiting customers out of our way to race for the opportunity to help him first! I lost, sadly, and was forced to suffer through another 8 random non-West Wing people while Mikey spent hours and hours of quality time with him trying to find his tickets in the STAR system. Oh, we were both so very happy. I can only hope that our pure joy broke through the bulletproof glass to the wonderful Richard Schiff for making the evening of two random box office New Yorkers who love him!

I'm up too late. I hate that Conan O'Brien comes on at 12:35 here on the East Coast. Back in Texas, it starts at 11:35, and is so much easier to handle. reasons to be pretty's own Piper Perabo was visiting my favorite late night talk show host to brag about our amazing show. Fun times! Okay, for real, time for bed! Good night from Astoria.

No comments: