Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another Opening, Another Show

I'm not going to lie, I adore opening nights! Sure, it's completely crazy leading up to it, getting all the press reservations in, keeping everyone calm about how many people are in the theatre, making sure your cast has no idea when the Times is going to be there, but at the end of it all, when you're watching the curtain call. That's one of my favorite moments in theatre.

reasons to be pretty had a pretty fantastic opening night, and a great review in the Times to top it all off. Em and Nick joined me for the show and the party, which made for wonderful company and a great time.

It's time for me to head to bed now, but I just had to post that. Tomorrow's my day off, which I am so looking forward to! I'm still trying to shake this ridiculous cough, and I have lots of TiVo to catch up on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your opening and your fabulous review! I hope you're having fun! :) Miss you!