Saturday, March 29, 2008

Right to the very heart of it!

I have been chastised by at LEAST three people for not updating my blog more than once since I arrived back the the US of A. So, to you three people...seriously, get a life. No just kidding, you know nothing gives me more pleasure than to have people paying attention to me!


I'm back in New York for a blissful three weeks before conquering the United Kingdom again. Life at the office has been nice. I love my desk, and I love my coworkers, so that has been a welcome relief! We even escapd our NYS Department of Labor audit virtually unscathed. Not too bad! Next week is just more time cleaning up the books, and then, just maybe, I will have a week off!! I can't even imagine what I will do with that, but I'm sure it will include spending time pouring through the Theatrical Index for employment opportunites for when I return in July.


Also this week for the first time, I hired an accountant and now feel officially old. It's not that I think I can't do them myself still, but for the love, there's like 13 states in there, and I just can't be bothered with all that work myself. I keep telling myself it will be an excellent investment for NEXT year, when my taxes will be a total mess.


For now, I'm off to the outlet mall. With the UK not taking any taxes out of my paycheck, I feel like I have money to burn! I know, I know, the will surely take their tax money when I file next year, but as for right now...I need new shoes! Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday morning.

No comments: