Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Anger Management

Last night, my brother-in-law brought this into my house:


It contains this game:


And I know understand how this happens:



I honestly cannot remember the last time a game made me so angry!! I was like a person possessed last night. I finally came to my senses and was like I HAVE to turn this off right now! Then I was so tense that it took me forever to calm down. Maybe it's a sign that I can be a little too competitive... though, I like to think of it as a sign that if I was ever forced to swordfight my way into a castle, I would be well-prepared!

In any case, I'm now suffering from a pretty horrific case of Wii-arm. And I still can't pass level 9 of the swordfighting. Good thing that I have a birthday party following ROA today, or I fear it would have been a repeat of last night.

Thank you so much dear brother-in-law for inspiring such rage in me... I'm only glad that the worst part of it happened after you and Em went home last night!!

1 comment:

Kendra Swee said...

This is so funny, I was laughing so hard. How did you find that link?

Smiles
Kswee