Monday, November 2, 2009

Ah ha! I found you!

What? Where have you been blog? I've been sitting here with all sorts of entertaining and hilarious stories, and you are nowhere to be found!

Anyway, all is forgiven blog of mine, since we are reunited at last.

What all has happened since we last checked in?
  • I moved to my own apartment
  • My sister got married and I gained a brother-in-law
  • I celebrated one year on Rock of Ages (my does time fly)
  • Finally finished my 2008 taxes. (a good 36 hours before the extension deadline, thank you very much)
  • I learned how to cook four dinner meals that don't involve cereal or Domino's (related to this: discovering that 1 cup of rice is A LOT of rice)
  • I got fun NYC visits from my cousins David, Meredith, Pat, and my cute goddaughter Kate
  • Ran my 100th mile on Nike + (go me!)
  • bought a vacuum cleaner (v grown up)
  • Had many rooftop parties
  • Headed back to choir (yay singing)
  • Got my ATPAM apprenticeship and three months (+ a year and a half) later FINALLY got my insurance card
  • Drank an unmeasurable amount of wine
  • Found a love of running on the treadmill at the gym, Glee, apple cider, the Q66 bus that goes right to Starbucks, Michael's and Home Depot
  • And finally spent countless hours sharing stories, laughter, and wine with my wonderful friends and family.
So, that's what I've been up to in a nutshell. I'm posting this before my blog gets another wise idea of running away. (PS Speaking of running, I'm up to 3.5 miles!)

No comments: