Saturday, December 6, 2008

Blogging for the sake of a new entry

Oh, I don't really have much to chat about today, but I thought writing beats doing house seat orders. I'm sitting here in the office with Jason, and the Young Frankenstein CM and the Hairspray ACM (soon to be rockin' it over on the Rock of Ages!). We're all just busy doing our things. I'm trying to beat a level of this insane balloon game I found via Stumble. (Aside: I'm addicted to Stumble).

I still have it open on my computer from like 5 weeks ago when I started this entry. My New Year's Resolution is to write more, so I'm going back through my blog entries that I've started, but not finished and sending them out into the world. Hit me up in the comments if you found this one, since I post-dated them! Sneaky!

No comments: