Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gratuitious Picture of my Adorable Cousins

Just humor me here and let me post some pics of my adorable cousins. You won't be able to handle it, just a warning:

Bridget Ellen -



And so my wonderful goddaughter Kate doesn't feel neglected, some pics of her too. Please note in these pics, she's making her summer musical theatre camp debut. I could die of happiness! I know she's a little far away here, but in the pic on the bottom, she's doing her solo!!

Kathryn Mary -



And just in case you want to see how cute she is up close...



Many thanks to my cousin Susan who is playing Supernanny to these children this week for documenting her day via her fancy new iPhone. I hope you all realize how technically saavy I'm forcing my family to become.

I have more cute pics to develop from my trip to Green Bay as soon as I find my camera cable. Get excited!

No comments: