Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fancy Times

Um, I hope you guys checked out my comments on my last post. That's right, there are fancy, fancy people reading this blog. In my last entry, I talked about my new favorite theatre blog columnist (blogumnist?) Ken Davenport and how he posted about a comment I made. Then, Friday night, he posted a comment and that entry!! It pretty much made my week! Thanks Ken Davenport for giving me something to brag about in this entry!

Anyway, I'll plug his blog again, just because. Go. Read. It.

In other news, had a pretty low-key weekend. Which was nice and much needed. It won't be long until I lose my 2 day weekend again, so I'm trying to live them up while I can! Saturday, I had dinner with Mikey, my box office treasurer from the Lortel. We walked around the UES, hit Bed Bath and Beyond, and generally had a lovely time. Sunday, Gail and I headed to Long Beach in an attempt to beat the rain. We made it for an hour in the sun/cloudy mix before the lightening decided to make an apperance. No worries, we headed to brunch and Starbucks before calling it a day on the beach. Then, I watched The Incredibles and called it a night. That's right, my life is super glamourous. Don't be too jealous.

I should get back to this giant pile of bills. Nothing has really changed here at the Blue Man. Still can't get ahead of the game, but of course, the difference being that now I have a blog to distract me! Wahoo! All I can say, is that Bank of America will be super happy when Thursday rolls around. It knows I've got some bills to pay and that stimulus check can't even cover my rent. Ugh.

Tonight I'm headed with Thomas and Rachel out to Splash for what is sure to be a randomly hilarious time. [tos] is making an apperance there tonight, and you know I'll do just about anything to support my peeps there. If you're lucky, I'll remember to take some photos.

PS Just as I was finishing this entry, my cousins called me on the phone. I won't bore you with details of the converstaion, but I love talking on the phone to them. Max (4) and Molly (6). So adorable!

No comments: