Friday, October 3, 2008

Am I Still Awake?

sooooo tired. It's hard to rock as hard as I rocked at the show last night and keep that energy going through a 3 hour marketing meeting the next day. I am SO tired. Thankfully, though I was suffering the second performance blues, ROA did NOT. It continued to rock in its new and improved 2 hour 24 min run time. Of course, starting on time and not having a 30 min intermission for producers and marketing people to schmooze helps.

I skipped out on most of the performance today, but made it back in time for the finale and the production meeting that followed. It was nice to get a little break. Now, I'm off to bed for real; looonnnngg day tomorrow.

PS Much love to Dennis who let me bail on him for dinner for the second week in a row. I hope this blog shout out shows that I still love you. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying reading your blog. Love reading about Rock of Ages as it progresses through the previews. Hope you will keep the entries coming!

Kim said...

The show rocks. Pretty sure I am gonna come again Wednesday to see how it continues to evolve. You are doing a GREAT job!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and the updates on Rock of Ages. I hope you'll get a chance to get some rest.